Monday, June 18, 2012

First! I win at life.

This is my first blog post ever. I have no clue what I'm doing and I don't even plan on telling anyone about this for a while, if ever. As a warning to anyone who may happen to stumble upon this, I like to curse, make up words, vent, make fun of shit, and just basically be a random hot mess. I plan on posting my crafts that I've finished on here, especially my craft fails. Which most of them are, to be honest. I have a habit of jumping from one topic to another with very little thought behind it and I may be hard to follow at times. I plan on talking about my kids and husband on here. I plan on talking about whatever the hell I want to talk about whenever the hell I want to talk about it. I plan on this being some sort of therapeutic some such or something. We'll just see where it goes.

 Today, I'm just going to "introduce" myself and talk about my family. I'm 25 and a stay at home mom with 3 chirrens. 3 year old twins, The Boy Child and The Girl Child, and The Babe, who is currently 9 months old. NO, my twins aren't identical. One has a penis. One has a vagina. Husband is 31 and works as a restaurant manager. Let me just say about that, ugh yay. It's a high stress job and he is constantly fucking working, but his schedule is anything but constant. This is the second week running where he's working 6 days. I know, I know, lots of people do. Well, lots of people aren't my husband and aren't the father to our kids. He had to work on Father's Day. Yeah, that fucking sucks. He's had to work on Christmas before. Restaurants kind of suck ass. I'm glad he has a job, and very glad he has a job that is able to support us, even with me not working outside the home. But that doesn't mean it still doesn't suck some, too. Back to the actual Husband. I love him dearly. Sometimes I want to stab him in the neck with a No. 2 pencil in a bad, bad way. Other times he makes me feel all warm and gooey and gross. I'm not great with sentiment. I'm an awkward penguin. He's pretty touchy feely and I'm, er, not. I like to hold hands. He likes to grope. Now, I'm not saying I don't enjoy doing ... grown up things... because I do. It's just the lovey dovey part that kind of makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

My kids are awesome. They just can't help it, really, they have me as a Mom and Husband as a Dad. And we're totally awesome. I love that I'm able to stay at home with them. Most days. Some days I want to rend my clothing and run screaming and crying from my house. I miss adult interaction A LOT. Husband is the only regular adult I get to conversate with, although I do call my mom and sister pretty regularly. I have a friend that sporadically calls and wants to hang out and we might a couple times, then I won't hear from her for a few months. It used to bother me. It used to bother me a whole lot. Now, fuck it. Really, it's nice to have a female to talk to sometimes but I've learned not to expect too much from her. She doesn't have kids, she's not currently married, she still has tons of friends, so I really think she just doesn't get it. I have a mommy group on Facebook that I absolutely love. The all rock. Hardcore. Unfortunately, the all live pretty far away from me so I haven't met any of them in person. YET. O.O They are the best friends I've had in a while though and if anyone gets on here and tries to tell me that "internet friends aren't real friends" bullshit blahblah, well, just don't bother. These ladies get me more than almost anyone. So, suck it, internet haters. My sister is my best friend. She's even more awesome than me, if you can believe that. She's a teacher at an institute for Deaf kids, she's absolutely hilarious, she's pretty, she's creative, and she loves SciFi Originals. SciFi Originals are WONDERFUL. Have you seen Sharktopus? If not, DO. Unless you hate all things that are good. (I refuse to spell it SyFy. Seriously, SyFy? How the hell does that even make sense?! Syence Fyction. -_- Great. Now my eyes are bleeding. It's like they allowed a 15 year old girl to come work for them. "Oh, yeah, like, it'll totes be, like, awesome to spell it ,like, SyFy. Like, everybody with think it's, like, the best thing EVAR."

This ^^ is a perfect example of how off topic I can easily get. I went from talking about my chirren to talking about Sharktopus and how SciFi is delusional to think that SyFy looks cool.

I'm what is sometimes referred to as a Grammar Nazi. Just a little bit though, I can usually let honest mistakes slide without my eye twitching. I don't usually correct someone unless they're just being an asshole. And 'hoe' when referring to a less than virtuous individual annoys the ever loving crapola out of me. I have friends that do it and every time I think "Oh, damn that stupid garden implement." Libary is another thing that makes me stabby. Not the spelling, but only because I've never seen it spelled like that. It's when someone says "Oh, I need to go to the LIBARY." or would it be Liberry? Anyway, library. That first 'r', yeah, not silent. FYI. That all said, I'm terrible with commas. I usually can't remember if they need to go in where I think they do, or I just leave them out entirely. So, I also apologize in advance for my comma misusage.

I just keep getting further and further out there and considering this is my first post I'm just going to quit for now. I'll post more later, when I feel like it or something post worthy happens. G'day!


No comments:

Post a Comment