Tuesday, June 19, 2012

No. 2 Pencil Needed.


I'm going to vent a bit about Husband today. Yesterday was his only off day this week and to say it wasn't a good day would be putting it a little mildly. We got in a minor argument in the morning and a major argument last night. He was doing that cute little thing that some people do where they say nothing's wrong when something obviously is. Yeah, I totally love that. He finally decided to talk to me about it after a while, a nap, and a while more. I'm not going to go into the whole argument thing because, well, we've resolved it and I don't see as to how that would accomplish anything. What I really need to get off my chest is the fact that he got on his phone and got on my facebook group. Now for a little background, a few weeks ago I left facebook up on his phone and he saw a post I'd made venting about him. Unfairly. I was pissed and said some things I shouldn't have and didn't defend him when my lovely ladies called him an asshat. It was just a big clusterfuck of stuff I should/shouldn't have done. We resolved that that day though and I thought that was the end of it. Also, I don't have a cell phone. I don't need one, I borrow his if I need it and I use it to check my facebook. I always leave my facebook logged in. He doesn't have one and never will. I have a tablet, but it's currently out of commission. I'm waiting on them to send me my new, un-screwed up one in the mail. Anyway, he comes up to me last night and says something to the effect of "Your ladies are right and so are you." Um, excuse me, sir. Do you really feel the need to spy on me? Maybe I'm overreacting and it's not that bad that he deliberately went out of his way to see if I was saying anything in the group about us. Well, my love, if you would actually talk to me instead of insisting nothing was wrong, I wouldn't have vented my frustrations on there. I told him that and he said he didn't mind me venting on there. I don't know, I just don't like the fact that he spied, basically. I wasn't talking shit or bad mouthing him or anything, just saying how frustrating it is when he pulls the whole, nothing's wrong blahblah all while looking like he would like to rip my face off. I plan on talking to him about it later, but he's at work and I'm NOT going to bother him with this at work. We've had our ups and downs, we've both done things that broke trust and had to gain it back. I guess I just didn't see how the facebook fiasco of a few weeks ago was such that would make him feel the need to check up on me in that manner. Well, I'm being a Negative Nelly, aren't I? I'll make another, funnier post today at some point. If my chirren allow.

Update: I'm an idiot and facebook is out to get me. Apparently, facebook decided that I was just kidding when I said NO to the notifications. It's done this before and I don't really know why but oh, well. Basically, we're in the middle of our disagreement and his phone goes "BLEEP" and it shows up that someone commented on my post. So, Husband isn't being a spying ass, I'm just being a dumb ass. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment