Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sugarlegs and Vanilla beans

My vanilla beans came in today!! Yaaaay! I'm making my own vanilla extract. Now I just need to get some jars, which I found at Kmart for pretty damn cheap. Cheap excites me. Except maybe cheap hookers. I think if you're going to get a hooker you might want to spring for a high dolla ho. Not that I require or want the services of a hooker anyway...Sorry, kind of veered off there for a minute. I also cooked up a batch of this junk that's supposed to be like wax. Sugaring or somesuch. I'm just waiting for it to cool now before I see if this mess will actually take off my scary leg hairs and leave my skin on. We shall see how it goes.


Update: Yeah, the sugaring...urgh. I don't know what went wrong, but all it accomplished was me clutching my calf cursing quietly to myself so as to not wake the babe. Hair still firmly attached. Leg atrociously red. I still have the jar of sugartorture in my fridge and I plan on trying again after some more cooking or something. I HATE wasting 2 cups of sugar. Those cups of sugar could have been COOKIES. 

No comments:

Post a Comment