Friday, July 20, 2012

Sugarlegs update.

So, I know I said I was going to try the whole sugaring thing again. Well, I finally did today. Guess what?! It works!! Sort of. The tutorial I used said to rub cornstarch on your legs so it doesn't feel like you're skinning yourself alive, but of course I'm out of cornstarch. I do, however, have baby powder. What's left, anyway, after the twinado decided to "clean" their bathroom with baby powder. Meh, at least it smells good in there. And they cleaned it up (mostly). I was actually quite impressed at how well they cleaned it up. Anyway, back to the sugaring. I rubbed my legs down with baby powder, applied the gunk, going with the hair growth, then against. I also used A LOT less of it than I did the first time. Now, it isn't perfect and it still feels like you're, well, skinning yourself alive at times, but all in all, success. Thing is though, I didn't have enough cloth strips. So only about half of each lower leg is done. Niiiiiice. I also haven't shaved my legs in.... uh... I don't even remember how long so maybe that helped, too. I want to say I haven't shaved them because I wanted my leg hairs ultra long for this, but that would just be a lie. I just really, REALLY hate shaving my legs. Yes, my husband is a lucky man. I'm going to try to write another post soon, I've been neglecting my blog, but, you know, I have children and I would rather neglect my blog than my children. Good parenting and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment