Monday, July 2, 2012

Girl child hates my creation

I made this for the girl child. Cute, right? I thought so. She did not. I showed her the fabric before hand and asked if she liked it. She said yes. So, after I got all my offspring in bed and asleep, I started sewing it together. It was really easy to make and I thought it was pretty cute. When she got up the next morning I was all WANT TO SEE WHAT MOMMY MADE YOU?! LET'S GO! I'LL SHOW YOU! whilst jumping around like a lunatic. I was excited. Well, as I start putting it on her, she almost starts crying. Wait, what?! What's the issue? With a look of disgust on her face she says she doesn't like it. Great. We called my mom later and girl child was asked why she didn't like it. It's ugly. Awesome. Thanks, girl child. Mommy loves you. Now, though, it's a challenge. I WILL make one of these dresses and she WILL LOVE IT. Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment