Friday, October 5, 2012

Mei Tais

Well, I haven't been on here in forever. :/ I'm pretty sure my lovely sister is my only regular reader anyway and I tell her all my stuff. Anywho, I made a mei tai baby carrier! It's pretty awesome. I have a sling that I usually wear to carry the babe, but he's just getting too big for it. :( My mom made it for me and I love it, but seriously, the babe's legs are all bunched up in the bottom of it. Also, I broke my first needle!! I feel like it makes me more of a sewer now that I have. Of course, if I hadn't had backup needles I would have been hella pissed, but I did so all is well. Here's a picture of my wonderful creation. Be in awe. BE. IN AWE. Yeah. I rock.



And here's a link to the tutorial I used.

2 comments:

  1. That thing is seriously the bomb.com. So comfy :) I might get a dog and carry it around in one this winter. Not really...dogs are expensive and no one can guarantee me an extraordinary animal that will obey me and be pleasant and respectful. But it would be so warm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that I'm likening your sweet baby to a canine...I am not. It's just that I don't have a baby, but dogs are warm, too, and easier to come by.

    ReplyDelete